The phrase “barbecue,” is not a new invention, as the concept of grilling has existed from olden days. In olden times, people used to cook food in bricks and wooden structures, cooking in these methods consume a lot of time. As time passed, with the modern view marketers introduced gas grills to market that cooks much faster. The idea of gas grills was advent, but people were not satisfied because of consumption more oil, fats and expenses. So everyone till now prefers an old-fashioned style of grilling. Marketers have come up with different models of grilling, you could try this out at any store, and you can browse our site at http://diy-guides.com/ for more details.
Grilling is a device where food is cooked on top and heat is applied below. It’s a slow cooking process where food takes longer than assumed time, but the worth of waiting that long is fruitful as the cooked foods are healthier and tasty. Most people use charcoal grilling at present.
Reasons for selecting Charcoal grill:
1. It’s portable. So, if you don’t want to barbecue at home, you can carry to the park or the scheduled place.
2. The taste from charcoal is far better than compared to others. It produces a better smoky flavor in the cooked food which straight away directs everyone’s attention towards the food.
3. It’s cheaper when compared to other grills, and the charcoal lumps are available in all stores at a reasonable price.
4. The temperature in charcoal heating is very high, and the cooked food comes out very crispy and thoroughly cooked.
5. It is healthier, as the usage of oil and butter is very less and also with slow cooking, the heat dissolves and removes the excess fats, and it retains freshness and remains moist.
6. Grilled foods can also be seasoned with dry herbs.